Friday, April 24, 2009

First $1 Beer Night of the Season

Yeah, I know you recognize those ladies. The three of us were not at the club last night though, we were at Cashman Field. You see last night was the first $1 beer night of the 2009 baseball season for the Las Vegas 51s. (Yeah, our local baseball team is awesome like that and our mascot looks like Jar Jar Binks from Star Wars.) And I know the background of the pic above is awesome. If you've been to Cashman, you know we were in line for beer and pretzels when this photo took place. This is an evening we have been counting down to since last September when the 2008 season ended. The weather was perfect, the beers cost a dollar and the 51s lost...but they usually do, so it's OK.

This weekend brings lots of excitement. Tonight Double L and I are heading to Don't Tell Mama, our favorite new piano bar down in Freemont East. Tomorrow is April 25th, 2009 and do you know what that means?? It means THE CIRCUS. Yes, I'm going to see Britney Spears in 28 short hours from now. There are a few things that could happen...

1. Her weave gets pulled out
2. She blurts out 'Merry Christmas!' in the middle of April
3. Her ex, Justin Timberlake, shows up to support her and instead falls in love with me (fingers crossed for this one!)
4. I scream like a 15-year-old girl for three hours straight

If I were you, I'd put my money on #4. And maybe #2. Full coverage to come!

No comments: