Saturday, October 16, 2010

POC 4: Something you regret

If you know me, you know my feelings on the above photo. If we've ever been at the beach together, I tell you to avoid putting sunscreen on that spot as I am still hoping it will magically fade away one of these days.

For those of you who do not, this is the tattoo I got on my 18th birthday. I had put a lot of thought into what I wanted - a train of elephants linked trunk to tail walking across my lower back.

But wait, that's not what that is. No, unfortunately, it is not because about a week before my appointment (aka: June 7, 2001), I decided that I just I wanted a fairy on my lower back.

So, that's what I got. 2 1/2 hrs of pain and me squeezing Linzi's hand so tight she had to take breaks to wipe the sweat off her hand.

I'm not one to live with regrets but this.... I cried the very night I got it because yes, HSCOOC, I have a f*cking fairy tattooed on my lower back. FOR LIFE.

1 comment:

X said...

Don't even worry about it. A lot of girls in your generation wear their regrets on the smalls of their back. :)