Tuesday, June 22, 2010

VEGAS Magazine Party

A (major) perk to my job is that a few times a year, I get invited to some swanky million dollar party hosted by a magazine or up-and-coming company.

My favorite one of these events all year long is the Vegas Magazine Anniversary Party, held every June.

To celebrate the occassion, Kid Sister and I spent the day primping and prepping. We got new dresses from Express and got our make-up done at MAC. Hey, a girl deserves to feel like a million bucks at a million dollar party.

The 7th Anniversary was celebrated this past Saturday night at Surrender at the Encore. Surrender has to be one of the most beautiful places in all of Vegas. It is outside at Encore Beach Club, surrounded by thousand dollar cabanas. The weather on Saturday night in Vegas was just perfect. The music kept us on our feet - and the hosted bar helped out with that, too.

Did I enjoy this party just a little bit more because I happened to be featured in the magazine this month? Maybe :)






Happy Anniversary, VEGAS. Thanks for celebrating #7 with us in style.

No comments: