Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sienna!

Once upon a time, a kitten was born in the backyard at Pep's place. That kitten grew up to be Miss Sienna Miller, a cat who walks to her own tune by not pooping in the litter box.

For those of you that know Sienna, you know that she is very vocal - especially if there is food involved. She is absolutely hysterical about treats. All you have to do is shake the jar and you'll immediately hear her come running thanks to the little bell she wears around her collar.

In true kitten fashion, she would never let you know how much she loves you. When I pick her up, she immediately squirms to be put down but every night, she makes sure that I am sound asleep and curls up right next to me and sleeps sounds there all night long.

Or until she decides to get up and start hitting the blinds with her mittens.

She loves to have little chicken hats put on her head. Oh, wait, not at all.

She loves her brother. Oh, wait, that's not so true either.

But I know what is true....how much I love her. Sienna, happy 5th birthday my love. I look forward to picking up your poop up off the bath mat for the next 15 years.

No comments: