Monday, July 27, 2009

Taste Tester

Have you known me for very long? If so, how many foods have you witnessed me trying for the first time? How many did I like? If you have not known me very long (or at all), please read this to have a better understanding of this post.

Now, be prepared to have your mind BLOWN.

I went to dinner at PF Changs last night for SSFS. Some of my girls were there to eat, some were there just to witness (Lobo). I didn't overthink it, I just went in and looked at the menu without reading the small print and went to town.

I tried not one, not two, not three but FOUR new things last night.

Chicken Lettuce Wraps...I'd heard the hype, and am now a believer. Pretty delicious.

Crispy Honey Shrimp....delicious.

Chang's Spicy Chicken....definitely my favorite of the evening

And Double Pan Fried Noodles with Vegetables....not my favorite but hey, 3 out of 4 ain't bad.

I've come a long way but no, I am still not interested in trying a bite of your hamburger. Thanks, though.

No comments: