Thursday, July 16, 2009

The 21st Century

Welcome to the future.

I am officially connected to the World Wide Web from my house. Want to know the best part? I am not even sitting outside in the 108 degree heat stealing the internet from the Buffalo Wild Wings across the street. No, I am sitting in my air-conditioned condo, with a panting dog and a blue-eyed cat typing on my Macbook. (I'm typing on the Macbook, not the blue-eyed cat.) This whole high speed internet thing is blowing my mind. What will they come up with next?!?

I know, I KNOW! So exciting. I don't even know what to follow this up with. I feel like I should just keep writing because I CAN.

What else can I tell you? It's hot. Real hot. I am very excited for this weekend, mostly because it's the first weekend in a loooonnnggg time that I don't have any set set plans. The only thing I know is I have FFFT (F*ing Fun Friday Times) with Miss Anika Jones tomorrow to kick off the weekend, I may have a hair appointment on Saturday, hang with Pep on Sunday, gotta go grocery shopping, gotta get to Target and I'll probably try to catch a movie. Does that sound like a lot of plans to you? Because for me, that is nothing.

But that doesn't mean it won't be a whole lot of F-U-N.

Knochers....signing off....from HOME :)

3 comments:

Pep said...

All of those things mentioned after "Pep" will be Pep's responsibility, non?

katiek said...

It's no wonder I am so smart...I get it from you :)

x said...

Word up on the Internets. ... Did you see a movie?