Friday, July 24, 2009

PB&J

I made PB&Js for a date last night and I wanted to share this with you because I think everyone should know how to make a proper PB&J and let me just tell you, I make a KILLER PB&J.


This really shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone but I take this very seriously. It's pretty much an art form in my world. So next time you have a craving for a PB&J, I want you to follow this recipe, OK? It's pretty life changing. You'll be thinking, "did my mother not love me enough because my sandwiches were never this good as a child."


Ok, here goes:


Bread = Wonder Whole Wheat White (so much for my Aunt Karen's 'the whiter the bread, the sooner you're dead' theory!)


Peanut Butter = Skippy Honey Roasted Nut (it's a smooth, not a chunky)


And last but certainly not least, Jelly = Smucker's Strawberry Preserves.


You can thank me later.

No comments: