Thursday, November 17, 2011

Shots of Cheese : Nineteen : Gosling Protest

I did not take today's photo but it brought so much joy to me today, that I had to use it as my photo of the day.

As some of you may know, Bradley Cooper was selected as People's Sexiest Man Alive for 2011. I, along with thousands of other girls (and boys for that matter), have to disagree with this decision.

Don't get me wrong, Bradley Cooper is one H O T man. But everyone knows this was the year of Gosling - from Blue Valentine to doing the Dirty Dancing lift with Al Roker on The Today Show to Drive to Hey Girl to breaking up NYC street fights....Gosling was every.where. and I had absolutely no complaints. 

Per mentioned above, I am not the only one who feels this way. Hence the protest outside of the People Magazine headquarters today in New York that Gosling was not named Sexiest Man Alive.

If only I could have been there. My sign would have read "When was the last time you saw Bradley Cooper at Disneyland?"

Gosling Protest
Taken at People Magazine's headquarters in NYC
Courtesy of BuzzFeed


No comments: