Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Handful of Happy

At work, we are currently in the depths of a special project that M&M'S World hired us for. The short of it is, they are launching the My M&M'S Experience, where you can make personalized M&M'S right there on site. For example, if you wanted to make me a bagful of M&M'S that read I Love HSCOOC, you could do so there. This is the first machine of its kind, as prior to this week, you could only get these M&M'S online. Soooo we've decided to make a gigantic Welcome to Las Vegas sign made out entirely out of M&M'S. And by we, I mean my friend Gabe that we ended up hiring for the project.

We are aiming to break a Guinness World Record here, people. We are talking 50,000 M&M'S, 100 lbs, and 5 x 7 feet of delicious glory. We are unveiling it Wednesday morning on the Strip at 10 a.m. in case you want to roll your happy butt down there to see this masterpiece in person.

Otherwise, I will be sure to post photos of the sign on here.

The whole point of this is, for the past 30 days or so, I've been talking M&M'S all day, every day and the temptation has just been bubbling inside of me. On Thursday, we went down for a walk-through for the unveil and I got a trip to the wonder that is the M&M'S Wall. Peanut, Pretzel (my new personal favorite), Peanut Butter, Classic. Basically, I've had a tummy ache ever since and a smile on my face.

No comments: