Thursday, March 18, 2010

Call for Action


So you know that HSCOOC loves you, right? And if you needed something, HSCOOC would totally be there for you.

Now it's time to return the favor.

I try not to be a Stage Mom, HOWEVER, having the cutest Goldendoodle in the whole wide world makes that difficult sometimes. Sir Gordon and I will just be lounging around or playing fetch at the park and I'll look at him and think "GOD! I should TOTALLY be using you more for your looks." Hey, people, I'm just being honest here.

And when we work hard at something, we usually get it. Take the Daily Puppy for example. One of my proudest moments and it only took me six months and 5,487 submissions to get us there. A few weeks ago, it was brought to my attention (via Kristin aka Lil' Roo) that The View News was launching a contest for the pups.

The Polished Pooch (worst name ever but that's besides the point) Contest would earn Gordie a spot at the Human Society's Annual Wag-a-Tail Walk-a-Thon but really, he's just looking for the bragging rights. We've just got to get him in the top 15 so he can be featured in the April 6 editions of the View News.

This is the only thing I have been able to get to distract him from his Bieber Fever so please, please, take the two minutes for us and visit this link, go to page 7 and cast your vote for Sir Gordon Snacks A Lot. And you can vote once a day. And from different computers. Including your phone. Just sayin'.

We thank you.

No comments: