Saturday, January 31, 2009

First Ever Saturday Morning Post

This is my first Saturday morning post ever.  I really had no reason to write other than the fact that this is my first Saturday morning post ever.

I'm currently sitting on my balcony trying to steal the internet/wifi from Buffalo Wild Wings across the street.  It's loud out here and my wifi connection goes from full to zero every five seconds.  But hey, in these crazy times...I just can't shell out the 50 bucks a month Cox is trying to charge me.  Plus it's 67 out today so I am certainly enjoying the weather, even if I want to punch through my screen every few minutes when the connection is dropped.  And I have to get up every two and a half minutes to get Gordon to stop eating the fake grass I have out here for him.

This morning I woke up at 7 (thanks to Sir Gordon), fed the little man and laid in bed watching VH1's countdown for the next hour.  Then I got up, got dressed and (wait for it, wait for it...) I WENT TO THE GYM.  This is the first time in six months I had been, I had to have eener drive because I couldn't remember how to get there.  This all stems from a few weeks ago when my boyfriend challenged me to do five push-ups.  I couldn't even do one.  On my knees, yes but a full body...I collapsed every time.  

We then went to Starbucks where I am sure I drank all the calories I had just spent the last hour burning off but that's OK...I feel buff.  What is not OK is that for the past 30 minutes, I've been trying to purchase FOTC's Sugalumps (hysterical, last week's episodes was one of my favs ever) on iTunes and it keeps telling me I have the wrong password/screen name.  NOT TRUE.  I have had the same aim name since I was 11 years old.  I am not kidding.  It doesn't even make sense.  I'd tell you what it is but my blog is getting so popular, I can't have all my fans im'ing me all the time...I'd never get any work done!  

Things I would like to do today: I'd like to go to Urban Outfitters and by those rose earrings I've been wanting forever.  I also want these from Anthropologie (both items inspired by Nie who is blogging again btw and is now a bigger inspiration to me than ever.) I'd also like to go to a bunch of thrift stores to go picture frame shopping for my new wall project.  I'd like to go to Red Rock for a hike with Gordo.  I'd like to go back to sleep for a few hours.  I'd like to get halfway through a book and finish my new Entertainment Weekly.  But more than likely I will sign off from here, take Gordon for a walk, get frustrated with the fact that there are no sidewalks where we live, go see Pep, come home, get ready and go to my preview dinner at the new Sammy's tonight at 7.  Maybe a movie after?  I've been able to cross most of my Oscar movies off the list now but I've still got to see The Reader, Frost/Nixon and Last  Chance Harvey oh and rent Vicky Christina Barcelona.  

Tomorrow is the Superbowl.  I'm going to put $5 on TBD.

No comments: