Monday, January 19, 2009

Yes We Did!

Welp, after 6 long months, 486 photos and 4 submissions...Sir Gordon was finally crowned The Daily Puppy yesterday.

For those of you who are not familiar with this website, it is pretty much the People Magazine of the puppy world. So our favorite teddy bear basically just landed the cover by being honored with the title of Daily Puppy.

This goes back, kids, way back to when I first took an interest in the Goldendoodle breed. You see, I have the site on my iGoogle homepage and one day a little guy named Atlas popped up as the featured puppy, I clicked and my heart melted. From that day on, I knew that I wanted a Goldendoodle pup to call my own.

A year later, Sir Gordon took a plane from Michigan to come join Sienna and I and the rest is history. Our little guy has received 3,089 votes so far and you can make that more by visiting his page and giving him some biscuits!

Besides all that excitement, I went on a girl's trip with Pep and some of her friends over this past weekend to go see The Lion King (Broadway style) in Tempe, AZ. (for those of you locals, yes, this was BEFORE we found out the play would be taking the place of Mama Mia here in Vegas). We had a lot of fun in such a short amount of time. The drive was chatty and comfortable, the company was superb, the weather beautiful, the drinks and snacks plentiful and the play...oh my! The costumes were unreal, my favorites were the giraffes.

Until next time...

No comments: