Friday, January 23, 2009

Bad Dog

So I came home last night around 11:30 to have Sir Gordon greet me at the door.
Now, I'm not sure how many of you know this but since he is a terrorizing puppy (think Marley & Me), he is crated. So why, I ask you, WHY was my puppy looking the happiest I have ever seen him outside of that crate?
I present to you class, exhibit A:
Oh did he have a good time though. He destroyed my sheep skin rug (see exhibit B below and yes, I know it looks exactly like his own fur but I promise you, it was sheep skin.), ate all of Sienna's food, spread all of his toys throughout the condo BUT he DID go potty on the pee-pad (Good Boy, Gordon!)
exhibit B:
Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep last night and was late to work this morning as I went on a hunt for a new crate for the little guy.
75 bucks later, he has a new home (exhibit C). I don't think he'll be escaping this one.
exhibit C:

1 comment:

Shalene said...

Sir Gordon always looks so happy in his pictures...I have an adorable cat that gets away with everything...I know how it is...