Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Divine Designer Dwelling

I get on these kicks. Kicks where I just want to reorganize everything. I'm sure, this, on top of everything else in my life right now, has a lot to do with my quarter-life crisis. But I have always had an itch for change, at least when it comes to my space. Every Christmas and Birthday (yes, it gets capitalized because it's a major holiday in my life), I would ask for new bedding, new curtains, new anything to switch it up. I've been known to rearrange my furniture 2-3 times a year. However, working with the 600 square feet that is my ENTIRE manor right now, doesn't leave me much room for change. When I was in Disneyland a few months ago, I fell in love with the lanterns over the teacups. Hence this:
Second, I've always done a picture board. Every year for as long as I had the ability to take photos of my life and friends. Once a year, I would gather all my favorite photos and make them into a collage of my life over the past 12 or so months. I LOVED it, I would just lay in bed and reminisce over all the good times while staring at my poster board.

I was on the phone with The Wiz last night though and I told her "Linz, it's the end of an era. I have discontinued the picture board." "Woah, what??" This is it's replacement.

Well, part of it at least. I still need about 15-20 more frames. But I went on Kodak and ordered 40 of my favorite prints in all different sizes and am making a new tradition. I like new these days :)

No comments: