Friday, April 30, 2010

Knochers for Knockers IV

So tomorrow is the first Saturday in May and for the last four years, I have spent said Saturday down on Freemont Street Racing for the Cure.

My plan this year was to rollerskate it with Gordie, however, a bone got thrown in that plan (lol get it??) so I will be walking it with Kid Sister and a more than likely, a few other friendly, familiar faces.

And once again this year, I was able to exceed my goal thanks to donations from family and friends. I set my goal at $125 and am currently at $170. What was that? You want to help me reach $200 before tomorrow? Great. Go here.

This is such an important cause and you know that I always appreciate your support. Which can also include taking me out to breakfast tomorrow at Cracked Egg. Thanks!

No comments: