Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Snapshots

I was driving to Downtown LV last night and almost crashed my car 15 + times trying to capture the pure MAGNIFICENCE that was the Vegas sky last night. About a year ago, I remember noticing that the sky above the MGM, when it was foggy, would turn bright green and made the sky look like the Wicked Witch of the West was coming for us all. The weather was just right for this to take form last night and THEN there was red added to the view and I immediately thought "OMG CityCenter is on fire!" Seriously. I thought CityCenter was burning. I have never seen a sky like this before. It was breathtaking. I was trying so desperately to capture the essence of it and then I remembered the QUADcamera (there is an app for that) and here is the magic.

Vegas Sky

Vegas Street

No comments: