Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Weekend of Sangria, Shoppin' and Singin'

My dearest Lisa Marie came in town this past weekend to visit for the first time in over a year. It was great to have her here and it was a non-stop giggle fest of a weekend.

She arrived late Friday so after Lauren and I had stuffed our faces at Brio at Town Square, we met Lisa at my place for some late-night cocktails and a catch-up session. Saturday morning, we rised and shined (well, maybe not so much on the shined part...) and headed to Red Rock for a hike with the pups. It was an absolutely beautifully clear day.


Gordon hearts Lauren's dog, Stink. I was so proud of my little guy since I was nervous about letting go of his leash, thinking he would take off for Mt. Charleston as soon as I let him loose but instead, he would just run to walk RIGHT NEXT TO Stink. Cutest thing ever.

The rest of Saturday was spent with Lisa and I shopping up a storm at H&M and then heading to Firefly at the Plaza for some tapas and sangria. I love that place so hard. I would eat there every single day if I could. Not to mention, for five of us, the bill was like $60 INCLUDING A PITCHER OF SANGRIA.


We then headed down the road to Don't Tell Mama (SHOCKING, I KNOW). Lisa had never experienced my happiest place on Earth and she fell just as hard as I did for it. Bianca was singing her big heart out for us as Dre kept the drinks flowin' and we kept the camera flashin' :)


Sunday was spent just as Sundays should be spent. Eating.

We had such a fabulous time and I feel very lucky to have gotten the chance to spend some quality time with my besties within the first few weeks of 2010. Now, where is that PY??

No comments: