Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Annual Hunt



The Easter of 2013 was the very first I spent without my mother therefore, the egg dying and most importantly, the hunt was up to me this year.

Luckily, I have friends who like to play along so on Easter Sunday, before our reservations at Table 6 (a new tradition), five friends came to help me keep the tradition alive.

The tradition involves clues - this isn't just your run-of-the-mill egg hunt here, my loves. You need to figure out the clue to find the egg, then on the last egg - you'll find your basket (or in this case, eggs filled with candy). Clues like "Larry can get you what you need." (Larry is the llama bartender who sits above my bar - see below) and "Hope the cat doesn't poo on me" (bathtub, if you know Sienna).








It was a beautiful spring day - one of the very few we've had in Denver so far this year (much to my dismay), so we walked to Table 6 where our afternoon was filled with mimosas, delicious food and even this guy....



So here's to Easter - to tradition, to brunch and to good friends. 



No comments: