Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A March of 30.

I know I am so behind so forgive me as a play a bit of catch up in the next week. The months have gotten away from me but some real good times have been had.

In the month of March alone, I celebrated three of my best friend's birthdays - all of the 3-0. The crazier part? There were more best friend's birthdays that I missed out there (PY! Eener! Anika!).

Andy, my cousin, my brother from another (aerobic teachin') mother and my best friend - turned 30 the beginning of the month. We celebrated with a dinner at Steuben's where I stuffed myself full and then insisted on ordering a Boozy Milkshake.


Come the 16th, just in time for St. Paddy's, Suzy's birthday was up. 'Walk Me Home' - a boozy stroll down Colfax was the plan, but when we showed up to our first stop - PS Lounge - we quickly realized we may never want to leave. All of the ladies are gifted roses upon arrival and after not one, not two but three shots bought by the house to celebrate the occasion, we bellied up at the bar and soon felt like we were home. Until, of course, it was time to go home.









Celebrating 30 on the 30th, Linzi's celebration kicked off with a Brunch at Park and Co. A few drinks on the patio at the Tavern (quickly becoming a tradition for this one's birthday) eventually led us to the Atomic Cowboy. Since we started at 1 p.m. that day, and were well - 30, we figured we would last until all of 10 p.m. but somehow, someway - we saw 4 a.m. (and paid for it the next day).





I love birthdays. LOVE. And had so much fun celebrating the three above - now if I could only be everywhere at once but just know, if its your birthday and I, for some reason, am not next to you - that I am somewhere, toasting to your day, singing.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: