Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Q-U-E-E-N-O!

I attended Drag Queen Bingo at Hamburger Mary's last night with my friends Taylor and Tommy. Prior to last week and seeing Taylor tag himself at said Bingo, I had no idea that something so genius existed, otherwise, we all know if would have made the Discovering Denver post.

Hosted by Empresses' Jackie Summers and Brittany Michaels - this is not your grandmother's Bingo. The ladies will call you out for just about anything, their language will make you blush and the shapes you have to get marked on your Bingo card - well let's just say they're not your traditional hard ways.

As I'm drinking my glass of wine, thinking about how my stomach hurts just from laughing so hard and likely those free coconut shots the ladies brought around last round - this girl goes ahead and gets B-I-N-G-O.


Yup, that's right - first time with the Queens is a charm, my babies, and this blondie has $15 to blow at Hamburger Mary's.

So if you're looking for me on a Tuesday around 9 p.m. - look no further than 17th and Pearl. I'll be the one with the boa on...oh wait...well, ok, I'll be the one in flats.

No comments: