Friday, May 14, 2010

What I Want

I was in Arizona this past weekend and although that didn't exactly pan out the way it was supposed to, this couple totally made it worth the trip.

We were at a bar called The Museum Club in Flagstaff off Route 66. What got us there was their temptation of 25 cent beers until 9 p.m. Best part? I think that is what got this couple there, too. They had about 15 of the (mini) 25 cent beers on their table and were dancing up a storm. When they finally took a break from the floor, I happened to capture this tender moment.

This. This is what I want.

So in love.

1 comment:

eflippin said...

Totally agree. I want that too...

PS. Love your about me. And I used to work at Mimi's Cafe. And Amy used to come in when we were roomies and pretend it was her b-day so I'd have to sing to her in a bowtie.