Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Kickball de Mayo

The greatest honor was recently bestowed upon me by our great kickball captain, Jeffrey. He named me Activities Director for Kickin' It Old School.

This is really the reason that I joined a team. Being able to direct people to dress up for no particular reason?! Coming up with themes? Asking people to wear mustaches and drink tequila? Come ON! I live for that kind of stuff.

So on Cinco de Mayo, Katie Knoch, A.D. and Kid Sister, A.A.D. came to the game with mustaches, tequila, maracas to run the bases with, and sombreros, lots and lots of sombreros. My teammates really warmed my heart with their participation. Amy brought a Mexican flag along to celebrate the occasion, Arlene brought the Pinata and candy and Victor made us a mix tape truly fit for a FIESTA!

And this, my friends, is how we won our game. Next week, Tiki time.





No comments: