Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm Sleepy


I have had one of the longest weeks of my life and it's not over yet. I had my first big event on Tuesday night and it was a total success, I am happy to report! We got a TON of media coverage, the entertainment was FANTASTIC and it was like 72 degrees the whole night.

So now it's Friday but feels like Thursday because I have to be at a shoot tomorrow morning at 5:30 a.m. and then back for a radio broadcast at 3 p.m. That will not stop me though from having somewhat of a Friday night though by meeting the girls at Lindo Michechan for some fideo, quesadilla and of course, a margarita or two.

Since this is just a mini update on ME, I decided to include a bonus by posting a really cute photo of Sir Gordon above.

Have a great weekend my friends!

No comments: