Sunday, September 26, 2010

Little Treasures : Morrison Lantern

I am currently in the process of moving. I've been in my condo for two years plus. As I've been cleaning stuff out - I'm looking to minimize my life, which is hard since I hold on to everything - I'm continuing to come across some of the little things in my life that I'd forgotten about.

Most of these items I had thought I'd lost or have rediscovered a love for them as I was seperating into the trash or keep pile. So I've decided to start a mini blog series on these findings to share with you all.

The first being the lantern below. I remember specifically the day I fell in love with it. I was wandering the shops with Linzi in Morrison, CO at the time. We were in this amazing little hippie shop and there it was.....all fuchsia and rustic with style. "Ohhh! I love this!" but then looked down at the other bags of purchases I had already made, thought about getting it back to Vegas and eventually put out the little light of love I had for that lantern as I put it back on the shelf.

A few months later, Linzi came out for a 4th of July trip with a gift for me.

1 comment:

celebrity cut outs said...

Hi
Nice blog i like it
Hollywood memorabilia is a great way of making a connection to the past and celebrating the glowing past that the film industry has had in Hollywood. If you are looking for more pieces of Hollywood memorabilia to add to your collection then why not visit Genuine Memorabilia's site and browse through the extensive catalogue.