Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's Like a Jungle in Here!



This past weekend, we took a trip to Southern California for Lauren's birthday celebration and a little R&R over the three-day break. We had quite a few birthdays to celebrate which all turned out to be a success.

As a surprise for my upcoming birthday (June 7....mark your calendars, readers!), Lisa took me to her favorite local nursery to get some plants for the pots we had bought in Mexico after Habitat. Her place is AWESOME with many-a-different plants and she has become a house plant expert because of it.

I picked out the three above and turns out the hot pink one is on the tropical side of species so I'm trying my best to fake it out about living in the desert by spraying it down with a water bottle multiple times a day.

5 plants, a cat, and a puppy on the way...I've got a whole lot of life in my hands.

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

I sense a soon to be green thumb on our hands, they look gorgeous Knochers well done!!