Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Equin-off

Ah, March 20 - the first day of spring and the day that everything is equal. Day and night are perfectly in balance. Yet yours truly is not.

Due to a sudden change of events, I'm feeling completely off-balance right now and am taking a little 'spring break' to pick myself up, dust my skirt off and get back up on these two Toms-wearing feet again.

This is the first time in my life that I'm actually allowing myself to not be OK for a minute, embracing it. Figuring out how it can make me better.

But I know it's a fine line so when I reach that tipping point these days, I reference a video that Sean sent me that can't help but put a smile on my face.



After all, I may be missing balance right now but I still believe life should never be lived without laughter. And hopping baby goats. In sweaters.

No comments: