Monday, December 5, 2011

Shots of Cheese : Twenty - eight : Fast Friends

I am so blessed to have the girlfriends that I do, sprinkled all around the country. I grew up as a "girl's girl" - making up for my lack of siblings with the best of friends.

Living in Vegas, I was so spoiled with having the easiest of access to (most of) the amazing women I know. I had SSFS with Eener, countless dinners with Lo, Sunday movies with Benneton, nights downtown with Kid Sis, and trips from the ones who had already spread their wings. 

Then I moved to Denver, reuniting myself with Linzi and by reuniting, I mean moving myself right on in to her house. But, all good things must come to an end and once I was on my feet, I moved to Capitol Hill and unfortunately, 45 miles away from the Wicklers.

So when Andy told me he had a girl for me to meet, Suzy, I was eager to hang out. He told me he knew we'd hit it off - and between her fashion sense, lipstick and love of The Bachelor - he was right.

Fast Friends
Taken at the Tavern Downtown
Captured on December 3, 2011


No comments: