Friday, December 9, 2011

Shots of Cheese : Thirty : Boyfriend.

Just a few weeks ago, I was sitting in LAS waiting to board my plane. In typical KK fashion, I was busy making love to an Auntie Anne's pretzel ensuring that every bite was perfectly dipped in cheese, when I noticed a very handsome gentleman across the way, down the row.

Wow. He is good looking. Hmm. Eat pretzel. Take glance. Eat pretzel. Take glance.

This goes on until sadly, my pretzel has been devoured and it is time to board. As I stand in line (A28, baby!), I take a quick look behind me to try to see if Mr. Good Lookin' is in the same boarding group. I don't see him and, disappointingly, go on my way.

I take a window seat and am getting situated (see: getting out the Ethel M brittle I just purchased for a mid-flight snack, making sure I have that free drink coupon handy and find my place in my book) as I see Mr. Good Lookin' take the aisle seat.

First thought? Holy. Ok. Keep it cool.

Second thought? Put that Ethel M back in your bag.

Two hours later we landed in Denver and two weeks after that, he was my boyfriend. And yes, this is the stuff that Rom Coms are made of.

So, HSCOOC, meet Noah. Who came in to my life and changed it as quickly as that plane took off.

And this girl couldn't be happier about it.

Boyfriend.
Taken at Steuben's
Captured on December 4, 2011


1 comment:

Pep said...

See, I knew that Trevi fountain wish would work....!;-)