Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Knochers for Knockers Returns

Some of you may know that I joined in on The Race for the Cure last year and it turned out to be a Saturday morning well spent and an inspiring experience that I will carry in my heart for a lifetime.

I am on TEAM SK+G for SGK again this year and we would love for you to join our team in the fight against breast cancer.
Check out our site at http://rfclv.convio.net/site/TR/Race/General/1449673360?pg=team&fr_id=1030&team_id=15820
Or my personal page is http://rfclv.convio.net/site/TR/Race/General?pg=personal&fr_id=1030&fr_id=1030&px=1320102

Get this....I am even going to RUN it this year. That's worth at least $5 to see.

One in every 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime. The money raised through the Race will fund vital education, screening and treatment programs for underserved women and men in our own community affected by this disease and will also support the national search for a cure.
Please join me in Knochers for Knockers either by racing or pledging in support of my participation.
Love you all.
And we all love boobies.

No comments: