Thursday, March 20, 2008

My name is Katie and I'm a Scrabulous Addict.

Since my dear pung-you felt compelled to write a comment about how I have turned my back on my new baby blog for Scrabulous, I felt I should address this issue.

Yes. It's true. I have turned my back on quite a few things in my life for this online, interactive game of language. But don't worry, it is my productivity at work that is suffering more than this blog (obviously if I am taking the time away for a....wait, it's my play. BRB!) Good thing things are on the slow side right now.

For those of you who I have not played a game of Scrabulous with yet...first off....I apologize because IT IS THE BEST THING EVER and you should IMMEDIATELY sign on to www.scrabulous.com and invite me to play. For those of you who are playing against me, well then you are aware of how much my game improves on a daily basis and I will soon be THE ULTIMATE SCRABBLE QUEEN.

An update? St. Patty's Day was this week. We did it up right at Brenden's, an Irish pub inside The Orleans. Took down some shots of Jameson. Did a jig. Ate a chicken sandwich. Success.

Tomorrow is a very special day for two reasons. One, it is The Gizzle's 25th Birthday but I'm pretending it's not since she's not coming in to town until Sunday. Two, it is my one year anniversary with the boyfriend. That makes me feel all warm, fuzzy and REALLY REALLY giddy. Saturday, is Eener's birthday party with an '80s Prom Theme. Pictures will be taken and posted, have no worries. The mustache is gone. Sunday is Easter a.k.a. the day I still make my mother hide eggs and give me clues on where to find them. I plan on having a pretty serious tummy ache from over consumption of Cadbury Mini Eggs from the hours of 10 a.m. until midnight. This blog was actually almost named after those little guys but somehow Heart Shaped Cut-Outs of Cadbury Mini Eggs just didn't work.

P.S. I just kicked Pep's ASS in Scrabulous.

1 comment:

Pep said...

I called you a bad name but thought twice about posting something so rude about someone I gave birth to. You have won your last game.
Ma