Friday, April 20, 2012

Spring Fever


It's spring fever.  That is what the name of it is.  And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!  ~Mark Twain

I came across that quote a few days ago and it just perfectly sums up spring 2012 for me. Pep and Sam came for a visit over Easter weekend. It was complete with full tummies, laughs with the aroma of wine, trips to the Nursery and, of course, an egg hunt.




With two parent weekends back-to-back, I was definitely feeling like a Denver tour guide but was also feeling the love. Spring is such a beautiful time of year in Denver and now that I feel like I really know my city, I am so happy to show it off to those that mean the most to me.






And as the quote says : spring is here and I don't know exactly it is that I do want but whatever it is, I want it so! 

So let's just have fun with it, shall we? Maybe we'll even get a little personal...

Introducing a little side project of HSCOOC and Co. : 100 Percent Match.

1 comment:

Pep said...

Thank you for introducing us to the Denver Botanical Gardens.....now I can't wait to get my own season pass!
Love you!!!