Friday, December 19, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth


On the 5th day of December, 2008, my family made our annual trip to Disneyland. This has been a family tradition with my mom and I since I was 7. You see Pep never got to visit Disneyland until she was 40 so we've been making up for lost time ever since. My darling Lisa G. accompanied us this year as she had in many years past.

I'm not sure if you've ever made it to Disneyland during the holiday season but it truly is even more magical than usual. The Haunted Mansion is transformed into the Nightmare Before Christmas and it even snows on Main Street during the final fireworks show of the evening.

I admit it, my eyes water when they send that single shooting star over Sleeping Beauty's castle...just like in all the movies when I was little.

There is something about Disneyland that makes you believe that it really is the Happiest Place on Earth. Photo coverage below.





No comments: