Thursday, October 27, 2011

30 Shots of Cheese : One : Fall Wonderland

No, I am not talking about Patrón shots (for once). Or actual shots of Cheddar. Although I wouldn't put it past me.

I am talking about my new challenge. A photo a day for 30 days, inspired by my friend Tiffanie's blog and my lack of challenging myself here on HSCOOC since Pieces of Cheese - which was a year ago!

Plus, I miss you guys. Plus, my photogenic eye has been feeling rather inspired lately. And the next month includes a lot of good old fashioned fun - I mean in one week alone I've got a wedding and Disneyland. My heart is smiling just thinking about it.

Enough reasons there? Good. Well then, I give you....

FALL WONDERLAND. 

Photographed on October 26 - the first day of snow here in the Denver metro area. 
Captured at Cheesman Park at dusk.


No comments: